Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Northeast Region, Here I Come!

Next week my travels will take me to New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Pittsburgh. I'm filled with excitement as I think about all the wonderful experiences I will have. Perhaps a Philly Cheese-steak sandwich is in my future ... or a trip to a show on Broadway ... or a visit to Three Rivers Stadium ... or a stop by Boston Harbor where the colonists dumped tea ... or a look at Independence Hall where the Second Continental Congress was held and the Declaration of Independence was approved. There is so much to see and do in this region of our great nation. Stay tuned to learn more about each of these important cities.

Look at the pictures below. Which city is New York? Which is Boston? Philadelphia? Pittsburgh? What clues help you decide? (Answers at the bottom)








Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Boston, New York

No comments: